Listen to ahansen6s playlist

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Visiting an old Friend

Isn't it the best to visit your friends who knew you "when." I met Priscilla at the bus stop on the first day of 9th grade. She asked me if I knew a guy named Travis King because he lived on her street and she thought he was really cute. Of course I knew who Travis King is, he is a basketball legend in Ephrata, Washington and probably in the state of Washington. I never dared talk to him though so I was no help to her on that subject.
Priscilla and I were inseparable in the band and tennis for the next four years. We laughed about the weirdest things and now when I read our year book entries I have no idea what most of it means. I could tell you crazy stories.
We had a really great visit with our friends Jenn and Madonna at our 10 year reunion and we hadn't seen each other for 4 years until today. Since then she has had a little girl and a boy and I have had my last two boys. The kids ran around the front yard together and had a fun time.
I can't wait until next Saturday when we will watch our childhood friend Jenn get married.

Tyler of course hates pictures because I make him take them all the time. We had two cameras going so it was difficult to get everyone to look at one at a time :)


2 comments:

Sims Mom said...

I love reconnecting with my old friends. Hope you are having a great vacation!

Deb said...

Hey Amber! Glad to hear you're having a good time catching up with old friends. That is wonderful. We miss you here! Say hi to the boys for us...we'll see ya when ya get back! Keep having fun! :o)