Listen to ahansen6s playlist

Friday, June 26, 2009

Mothers Day Present

This was my Mother's Day present this year. By far the best present I have ever received. I thought my facial/pedicure appointment two years ago was great, but this tops them all.


Since I have started using this camera I don't know that I will ever be able to go back to my little point and shoot. The quality is amazing! If anyone is ever in the market make sure you check ebay. We can get you the information for this company if you would like it. We got everything pictured for the price of the camera and one lens in stores. It took a few weeks for shipping because there was a mistake, but it was well worth it.

These are the quality of pictures it is shooting. Now, I have to coax
Desiree or Leanne into teaching me the basics :)




No comments: