Listen to ahansen6s playlist

Monday, June 29, 2009


A - Age:32

B - Bed size: - Cal King

C- Chore you hate: Hmmmm, I love chores and getting the house clean. If I had to choose it's any yardwork and Trent does all that for me.

D - Dad's Name: Mike

E- Essential start your day item: It's not an item, but a shower

F - Favorite actors: Shia Lebouf, Vin Diesel, Jessica Alba, Paul Walker, Jimmy Fallon, Chad Michael Murray, James Lafferty, Bethany Joy Galeotti, Sophia Bush

G -Gold or Silver-Silver

H - Height: 5'5

I - Instruments you play(ed): Flute

J - Job title: Pick one, I do it

K - Kid(s):3 Boys

L – Living arrangements: With Husband and Kids

M - Mom's name: Stacy

N - Nickname: Never had a good one

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Cael's hospitalization

P - Pet Peeve(s): Dirty houses, people not being ready in the check out line, annoying people

Q - Quotes you like:In the scrapbook store the other day there was a sign on the wall that said "unattended children will be given a latte and a puppy." It was hilarious.

R - Right or left handed: Left

S-Siblings:1 sister, 3 brothers

T - Time you wake up: Depends

U - Unknown fact about you: I'm pretty much an open book

V - Vegetable(s) you dislike: Asparagus

W - Ways you run late: because I have to get 3 boys ready and 2 of them don't listen.

X - X-rays you've had: hand

Y - Yummy food you make: meatballs, lasagna, creamy chicken casserole, apple pie

Z - Zodiac: Aquarius

No comments: