Happy New Year 2010
We stayed home for New Year's this year, just the way we like it. There was a big party raging that we were invited to, but we just felt like being homebodies.
We had our friends Jeremy and Sandy over who have 4 boys. We were lucky enough to be invited to their house for Christmas Eve dinner also. We love visiting with them and our boys enjoy playing with their boys so much! We learned peaknuckle, which was difficult for me, but finally in the end I started getting it. We were playing cards and we started hearing firecrackers. I said, "somebodies a little early..." and then checked the clock and it was 12:03 a.m. We are terrible hosts. We didn't even do a toast. But, like I said it was just the way we liked it, quiet, fun and good company! Happy New Year!!

We had our friends Jeremy and Sandy over who have 4 boys. We were lucky enough to be invited to their house for Christmas Eve dinner also. We love visiting with them and our boys enjoy playing with their boys so much! We learned peaknuckle, which was difficult for me, but finally in the end I started getting it. We were playing cards and we started hearing firecrackers. I said, "somebodies a little early..." and then checked the clock and it was 12:03 a.m. We are terrible hosts. We didn't even do a toast. But, like I said it was just the way we liked it, quiet, fun and good company! Happy New Year!!
2 comments:
Sounds fun, I wish I could have come, next year right? And I will have a husband too yay!
We had a great time too. Thanks for inviting us, you are a great host, thanks for not making me take pictures:)
Post a Comment