Listen to ahansen6s playlist

Friday, January 1, 2010

Tyler's Polar Express Performance

This year Tyler's Christmas performance at school was The Polar Express. Several of the kids had reading parts from the movie and they sang most of the songs mixed with other Christmas songs. I loved it when they sang "When Christmas comes to Town." I don't know if that's the official song, but it is such a beautiful song and they did such a great job. It's so amazing to me how Tyler will hide on stage at church and not sing any words and just give a sour look, but at school he is right up front singing loudly and doing all the actions. I think he is so confident because they practice every day at school and he knows all the words and actions. This is a clue to me that I need to somehow make sure he knows the songs in the Primary program.







Shaking the bells during "Jingle Bells"


His little buddy was embarrassed when people were clapping. He was trying to hide on Tyler.

After the performance I got to go help in Tyler's class with their breakfast. This is something that makes Tyler so proud. I don't get to go into the classroom because siblings are not allowed to be in there and I don't really have anyone to watch the other boys. This was such a special day because Trent was able to stay home after the performance for another hour so I could go do this. They had pancakes, egg casserole, bacon, sausage and juice. Their teacher does such a good job!

No comments: