Listen to ahansen6s playlist

Friday, January 1, 2010

November 2009

November 2009

The middle of November brought Tyler's last baseball game. Yay!! It was getting cold and I was seriously tired of baseball 3 nights a week at the age of 6! Don't get me wrong I love it that he likes it and is improving every week, but it's a long season with 2 other kids bored to death at these outings. Now, as I write this in January Spring sign-ups are upon us :)




Our little Cael is an absolute trooper at these games. This is how he acts almost the entire game. Smiley, laughing...
and winking at us.


Thanksgiving in Tucson

This is the best I could get from these 3 :)

Cute cousin Kalee
I love taking pictures of here, she always smiles so cute for me.

Oh, how Trent loves the one Holiday photo!
Nick and Rebecca
Alana playing the piano for all of us.

Cousin Cason having trouble...

Cason's 1st Birthday


I just love spending time with these guys. I was very fortunate to marry into a family where my sister in laws are my friends. We are blessed to be in the category of "not normal" when it comes to our relationships. Whenever we get together it is truly fun and happiness instead of arguing and drama like I hear it is in many families. I have always been so grateful for this wonderful dynamic! These cousins are the BEST of friends!





Poor little Cael and his winter breathing problems :(
He was such a trooper during the time we had to do these breathing treatments.

No comments: