Listen to ahansen6s playlist

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas Visitors

We got such a treat this year on Christmas night. Nick and Rebecca made their way through Washington and Idaho and were kind enough to go a few hours out of their way on the way back to Arizona to stop in at our house!! They showed up at 7 p.m. Christmas night. We visited for awhile and the next day we all went to Alvin and the Chipmunks together. That night Trent and Nick played X-Box and Rebecca and I stayed up until 3 a.m. chatting. Such a nice treat because she usually heads for bed around 10 p.m. When she went to bed she said, "we set a new record!" I have said it before and will say it again, we are so blessed to have our family be our best friends. My sister-in-laws are included in my large circle of my "best friends" and I love being around each and every one of them. Aren't Rebecca and her girls beauties? And, I am very jealous, no matter when I take family pictures of them they always get everyone looking straight at the camera!! What???


Cael and Cason-3 months apart

No comments: