Ohhhh... He is perfect! What a great addition to the family - Daddy looks so proud. I can't wait to see what the brothers think of him. Congrats!
What a cutie! I can't wait to meet him! Take care of yourself and let me know if you need ANYTHING!!!
Oh Amber he is so cute!! I think you really do only make one flavor though he looks so much like the other two it is shocking!! Congrats- we are thrilled for you both!
He sur is a Hansen baby! You did it.. 3 boys,, what a great missionary mommy your going to make.great job..Cheryl
Another Trent look alike! haha!Soo cute! Take Care, we'll miss you guys.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ohhhh... He is perfect! What a great addition to the family - Daddy looks so proud. I can't wait to see what the brothers think of him. Congrats!
What a cutie! I can't wait to meet him! Take care of yourself and let me know if you need ANYTHING!!!
Oh Amber he is so cute!! I think you really do only make one flavor though he looks so much like the other two it is shocking!! Congrats- we are thrilled for you both!
He sur is a Hansen baby! You did it.. 3 boys,, what a great missionary mommy your going to make.
great job..
Cheryl
Another Trent look alike! haha!
Soo cute! Take Care, we'll miss you guys.
Post a Comment