OUR LITTLE DOG NATHAN
So the other day Katherine was here telling us about the dog that they recently got. Many of you know that Trent and I are definitely not animal people. Trent believes that every boy needs a dog, but it has to stay outside. I believe that I don't need another little creature around for me to take care of, my children take up all of that time. Anyway, my feelings about this subject (for myself anyway, i know there are a lot of you that love having your animals around) were completely validated when Katherine told us it would have been easier to have gotten pregnant and had another baby than have this dog.
The day after she told us this story my little Nathan proceeded to take his shorts off, rip his diaper off and pee all over the couch in my spot!! So, I have decided that we definitely do not need a dog since we already have one named Nathan. I think that most of us would agree that for now when our children are little and do random things like this, that is about all we can handle.
3 comments:
Hey! Your blog is Awesome! You will have to show me how to do the fancy stuff! I hear you about being sporadic, I am the same, but little news is better than none! :) We can't wait to see pics of the new little guy! Hope you are feeling OK! And the house looks BEAUTIFUL!
I LOVE IT! The picture is even funnier than the story. Hopefully you were able to get that cleaned up. That would REALLY suck if you couldn't. Boys will be boys (or dogs). :)
This cracks me up! I haven't had an incident like this in a while here, so this gives me flashbacks of things I don't wish to remember! Your house looks beautiful! I wish ours would sell, so we can get a MOVE on!
Post a Comment