Thanks to the promptings of Laura I will make an effort to make at least one post on my page before we have the baby. Just a few notes about what is going on in our little world right now.
I am more about pictures than I am about writing, which is ironic because I have a degree in Journalism and I talk way too much. So enjoy the pictures and hopefully I can figure out how to put slide shows on every once in awhile.
Notice the well planned Old Navy T-Shirts.
I know, cheesy and Mormonish, I don't care.
Trent-Starting to get ready for the new school year. Not a lot of commenting about what is going on there as usual. He comes home at night and takes the boys on a bike ride as Tyler has learned how to ride without training wheels and can cruise around the neighborhood now.
Amber-Staying home a lot due to the price of gas and the new home. Same old every day routine, breakfast, lunch, getting Tyler off to Kindergarten, getting Nathan down for a nap, and all the "mom" stuff. Trying to get caught up as much as possible on the scrapbooks before the baby comes. After I have a baby it seems that none of that gets done for at least a few months.
Tyler-Off to Kindergarten last month and they have learned the whole alphabet, what sounds the letters make and recognition. Although he already knew them all he is enjoying the review. He has a little song he sings with actions about how to remember all the letters. They are learning how to spell colors now and he also has songs to go along with all of those. He has made a few friends and tells me that he eats his snack with a girl named Shayleigh every day.
Nathan-Turning 2 in 4 days!! A 2 year old and a new baby scare me to death. It was so easy when Nathan came. He is learning to talk and likes to play with Tyler. Every day when Tyler goes off to school he asks "where's Tyler." When he comes home Tyler is greeted with a big hug. He is starting to like tv shows and loves Wow wow Wubzy and Dora the Explorer.
This summer on the 4th of July we went to Oceanside Beach with some friends. We went to make an effort for our kids to finally see fireworks on the actual 4th. However, after waiting all day a cloud cover, fog cover, I don't know what it was, moved in and we did not see one firework. We could only hear them. The day was not at all a waste though, fun times, fun friends and Tyler ultimately loves the beach. We went back about a week ago with his cousins and they were in the water the entire time!!
Jake, Trent, Gregg, Stockton and Nick after a day of bodyboarding.
No comments:
Post a Comment