I finally canned chicken! I have been telling my sister-in-law Rebecca forever that I wanted to do it and just never get around to it. We had the 8 hour sale at Albertsons on Thursday and chicken breast were $1.77 a lb. so I bought 13 lbs. and got going on it. I was able to put all but 2 of them 10 pint jars. Now we have protein in our food storage. It is so exciting to continue to fill in the missing pieces of our food storage. To can your chicken follow Rebecca's directions here.
1 comment:
WOW!!! Way to go Amber! I love it! You have truly earned the right to be called a MOLLY! With all your coupon clipping, your great meals and the way you take care of your house, I think you are WAY better than you think you are!!! LOOK at your boys!! They are so grown up! I can't believe it! Hope things are great! WE miss you, are you coming to Wash. for during the summer???
Post a Comment