We have been waiting since we moved in two years ago to be able to do our backyard. If you have ever been to our house you know that the yard is very large and it was a major undertaking. It was a bit intimidating and we were finally able to hire a friend of Trent's to do it. It was amazing to watch the progress and transformation over the two week period. Trent did a fantastic job designing how he wanted everything to look. We can't wait to entertain our friends and family here.
8 comments:
When can we come play?
that is awesome! What a great backyard! Very nicely done... I bet you love it!
It looks great and just in time for Summer!
Holy cow, what an overhaul! It looks great, I am so jelous! What fun memories your kids will have there. I am so happy for you guys.
What a wonderful job! Looks amazing. All the boys' friends will want to come to your house Ü Cael's pudding pictures are also tooo cute. I miss you guys! Love, Aunt Cindy
I need to come see it in person. I totally flakes on the half planned trip to your house I was supposed to make.............ya story of my life!
Wow, that looks amazing! I love the porch and bbq area. Next time we come to visit we will be looking forward to a BBQ. I need you to come landscape my backyard. It needs a little work.
You have my backyard!! haha It looks awesome!
Post a Comment