Listen to ahansen6s playlist

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Christmas Letters

Bridget-ask and you shall receive...

If anyone wants to make these I have the letter sticker sets for wholesale price $1.50. All you need is 3 x 3 wood blocks, mine was a set, but my dad cut them down for my mom and sanded them easily, paint and mod podge.

The Believe Letters were our Super Saturday "big" project a few years ago. I can't get this size letters anymore, but Joanns and Michael's always have their version.

And...I just finished these yesterday for Tyler's room. I would have liked to embellish them a little, but the paper is so busy so I think they will be alright like this.

And, Shannon, of course now that I am ready to start thinking about my Jingle Blocks, I can't find the picture you sent out.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Those Christmas Letters are super cute! I want some stickers!

Sims Mom said...

So cute! Are the Give Thanks ones stickers too? You just chose background paper on your own right? You are too crafty for me. But those would look so cute on my mantle. I have always wanted a mantle to put things on and now I have one and there is nothing there!

Deb said...

You go girl! I bet your house is still spotless too...lol. Love the new pic on the blog! :o)