Ward Christmas Party
Ok, I know it's ridiculously late to be posting pictures of our Ward Christmas party, but it's for my journaling purposes.
Our friend Leanne was nice enough to set up a backdrop and her lighting and take professional pictures of families at the Christmas party. She has a successful business and has done some amazing pictures for families that we know. Would you believe this was taken in the Primary room? The theme was pajama breakfast and Trent has been asked why he wasn't in his pajamas. His reply was that this was nothing that you would want to see. TMI maybe? I figure not in my circle of friends :)
Nathan is of course in the I like Santa, but not up close phase so I had to be with him in order to get him in the picture.
7 comments:
Taht is awesome! That waws so nice for your friend o take the professional shots! I like your ward..can I come since I really don't have one?? haha And I love Buddy..that was cool!
I'm glad you brought back a little bit of Christmas! I miss it. Anyway, I love the snowflake on Trent's head in that second picture.
OH, and thanks for the compliments... you're so nice! (and remember the baby gift I told you about?) let me know when you want to come by.
Hey there, Our party has the Buddy the Elf too.. and pajamas and breakfast...ohhh and ., I think Mike and Trent have the same pajammies.... Yuck !
I think I have a new favorite saying..."SON OF A NUTCRACKER!" It seems so much funnier now that I know a 5 year-old is running around saying it. :) Your party sounded like {FUN}.
You got the shirts! See they look good. I acutally found one for Aurora for this yr. for.99 the other day. So she can match us with our shirts :)
I like the pictures...I did not even notice Trent until you said something. Dana's response would be the same..they are so alike (guys)
Cute pics! So where and how did you get a copy of the Santa on the bed family pictures. Who has them?
Post a Comment