January Calendar Blocks

Now that January is over I have finally completed my Calendar Blocks. I found these on
www.pebblesinmypocket.com. It looks like they are going to have them every month. I got February and will hopefully get them done this week. I will post those also. The dimensions for the blocks are 3.5 x 2 and 1.5 x 1.5. January block paper is 1 and 1/8 x 3 and 1/8 The papers on the side of the little blocks are 1 and 1/4 x 1 and 1/4. I used mod podge to put the paper down and then went over it to help it stick firmly. The numbers on the first block are 0, 5, 1, 3, 2 and 4. Second Block 0, 1, 7, 6/9 (you only use one as they will work as both), 2, and 8. Good Luck, ask me any questions you need to. Shannon said that Lowe's still cuts wood.
3 comments:
Those are so cute!!! And I have wood!! (: Oh! Send me the details if there are any!! Miss you!
No it is Home Depot...Lowe's doesn't anymore..):
Ok,I don't get it.. Your then and now titke pictures. ummmmmmm.
It looks like the same day,,,
Hellooooo.. Will ya get older already.., geeeezzzzzzz....
You are both so young... buy very cute together and ya made some stinkin cute kids..
Post a Comment