Listen to ahansen6s playlist

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Missionary Returning
(These are the only mission pictures I have of Brock
right now, they arefrom when he first went out.)
I get to meet my brother Brock at the airport Thursday when he comes home from his mission!! Desiree asked me the other day, "why is he coming home?" She was worried. I looked at her funny and said, "well, he's done." She said, "that went by so fast." I agreed. I am sure he didn't feel that way in the 1000 degree weather in suit and tie, showers with no hot water and not having a clue what people were saying for 6 months. Can't wait to see him. Breck, it's only 7 more for you. My first song is dedicated to you guys this week. Curious George has been in my car for 3 weeks playing for the boys and when this song comes on I always think of you since you like Jack Johnson. I never would have heard his music if it weren't for that movie!!






2 comments:

Brenda said...

That was so quick!!!

AOlson said...

I can;t believe how grwon up your littel brothers are!! Amazing. What was that song that they were singing in our appartment that one summer? Wasn't something like, "She's got skills" or something like that? TOO FUNNY!! Ah, memories!!