awwwwwwwwwww,,, cherish these... Your living the best years of my life with my girls when they were little. They go fast, I love all of thier little art work. I saved them all and made yearly books out of them. I used large construction paper and tapped, glues, stapled them all down and then made a cover page. " Emalee 1st grade work" etc.... so save them.... ALL of them...
2 comments:
awwwwwwwwwww,,, cherish these... Your living the best years of my life with my girls when they were little. They go fast, I love all of thier little art work. I saved them all and made yearly books out of them. I used large construction paper and tapped, glues, stapled them all down and then made a cover page. " Emalee 1st grade work" etc.... so save them.... ALL of them...
Man does Cael look like his brothers! They are all clones of each other when they are babies...and heartbreakers they will be! haha
Post a Comment