Nathan’s 2nd Birthday
Today is Nathan’s 2nd Birthday. We celebrated last night because I have a doctor’s appointment this afternoon and didn’t want it to be rushed today. It was SO different this year than last. Last year he would not even touch his cake and this year he couldn’t wait to dig in. What a difference a year makes!!
Today is Nathan’s 2nd Birthday. We celebrated last night because I have a doctor’s appointment this afternoon and didn’t want it to be rushed today. It was SO different this year than last. Last year he would not even touch his cake and this year he couldn’t wait to dig in. What a difference a year makes!!
We sang to him and he was all grins, so excited. Last year he was so shy and couldn’t even look at us. He LOVED it. Tyler got him a Cars outfit because the other day when Ty was wearing his Cars shirt Nathan really wanted to have one to wear. He kept pointing at Tyler saying, “Lightning McQueen, Lighting McQueen!” He also got him the Dinoco Chick Hicks because Nathan loves him in the movie. He calls him “ha, ha” because that’s what he says at some point.
We got him a new Little Touch Leap Pad because Tyler’s is so worn out that it was too hard for him to push the buttons anymore. He already loves it. If you don’t have it for your little ones I would highly suggest it. It is where Tyler learned about a lot of things including the alphabet and recognizing letters. Nathan calls the book his E Y. Those are the letters he knows and that’s what he sings over and over when the alphabet songs plays, E Y, E Y. Silly, I know. We also got him Monsters Inc. so that maybe once in awhile he will watch something other than Finding Nemo!!
Just a little birthday for a 2-year-old, but fun family memories.
5 comments:
And you thought you wouldn't do much journaling for the pictures you post. HA! I told you you wouldn't be able to resist.
He is so cute! Maybe we can hook him and Cheznee up on a date in like 18 years? Good thought :)
Wow he is so cute and big, sounds like my wild two year old. Not sure how I feel about the peeing on the couch...I forget boys can aim...makes me even more nervous for this new baby.
NO! Two years old. It has gone too fast :(
hey whats up trent? this is garrett jenks from wash. well looks like you are doing good and having a good time. you are probably wondering how I found your blog well I got bored at work. I am a firefighter for the city of pasco and love it. next time you come to see greg give me a call.
Post a Comment