Listen to ahansen6s playlist

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

December Playing in the Snow

Trent and I are not snow people. We really dislike it. So living in sunny California is really a blessing for us. But...this means our kids don't get to grow up throwing snowballs, sledding, or any other Winter activity until they are older and maybe get to ride a ski bus up to Big Bear. I honestly don't know if that's even available around here. We are just wimpy when it comes to winter activity. So, that being said, our kids LOVED bundling up and getting out in the snow while we were in Washington State this last December!













Sledding out in the country with uncle Breck and uncle Brock. As much as we don't like snow activities I have to admit this was the most fun I have had in a LONG time. It was especially fun being with my brothers. They have such fun personalities. I have some really funny videos of us going down the hill crashing into the corn field. I am hoping to be able to figure out how to get them to work on my computer so I can post them.


Nathan turned out to be a pro. He loved it!





Yes, that is an ironing board.





Breck and Brock







The perfect jump.


The wreck.

Trent and Cael


Nate on the jump.



I wish it would have been lighter when we took these. This is Breck and Cael. They were going so fast. The look on Cael's face was so funny!




No comments: