This is what happens when you have a mischievious
2-year-old running around the house by himself
while you are feeding the baby...
For those of you who asked, it is my lipstick out of the
diaper bag. Thank goodness it wasn't the cover girl permanant
type. Tyler got into that twice when he was little. One
time it ended up on his face and clothes on the way to
Trent's work dinner and the next time on Desiree's
white chair cushions.
7 comments:
I hope that is chocolate...haha
So is it paint - chocolate or Poo?
That's definitely his shade. I'm sure Trent was proud. :)
I think you freaked out more about the chairs then I did. Yep, he is Tyler's brother!
Don't feel bad while we were in St. George this weekend Luke unrolled an entire roll of Toilet Paper and put the whole thing in the toilet. 2 year olds are so fun!!
Hey Amber, I found your blog from Bridgett's blog. I hope you don't mind me checking it out. I love it!!! I have to mention that I read your Twilight post. Hillarious! I'm on book #3. I'm kind of like you. I like the book, but not love it. You should have a conversation with Ambrea Banagas about the movie. Or, better yet, read her post on her blog. Hilar! (You can get to hers from mine)
That is funny, Im looking forward to those days!
Post a Comment