Listen to ahansen6s playlist

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Hansen Boys Pictures
Desiree came out to my house last week and took some pictures.
She did such a great job that I have to share. Cael was actually awake
and not hungry when she was ready, which was a total miracle.
Tyler always does wonderful in pictures. Nathan hates them, but
she was able to squeeze a few smiles out of him.






4 comments:

Brenda said...

Beautiful Pictures Amber... Nathan is such a HAM! It is funny you have a brown haired one and a toehead just like me...

Glahn Family said...

love these. Great job Desiree. I think she found her new calling in life. How did you do the back drops? Love them.. You are adorable Amber, What a cute BOY mom you make....

Shannon said...

These turned out so great!! Your family is so photogenic!!

Dana & Genni Bain said...

I did not know Desiree does photography...she does a good job!
I love the one of Cael's wrinkled face looking over your shoulder.