Listen to ahansen6s playlist

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Living with Nathan the Destructible

Ok, so living with boys these types of little things happen every day. But, lately I cannot keep Nathan from being destructive. The funny thing is that whenever I find him with these things done and he gets in trouble he looks at me and says, "Mom, I Sho Shorry I did that."
I wish I had taken a picture of the dresser he pulled down on top of himself because he was trying to get his chapstick out of the top drawer.

After I had cleaned up their room for the day...

Finger painting by himself (he was supposed to be in bed napping, snuck down quietly.)

Too much curiosity.

6 comments:

Brenda said...

Yikes! Boys can be so crazy, yet so sweet!

Sims Mom said...

Oh the joy of little boys! Thomas and Liam used to get into all kinds of mischief together. One year they opened all Leanne's Christmas presents under the tree, doused her upstairs carpet in honey another, and threw dirt balls into the neighbors pool. Good times.

Mark & Katherine said...

I hope you were able to get the paint out.

Deb said...

Oh Amber, I'm feeling sick about your carpet! Time to call a professional...lol. Carpet cleaner that is. You're such a calm, take-it-in-stride Mom that i'm sure these things barely phase you! Hang in there!!!

Kierstin said...

Oh that is so funny and so painfull to look at. What a little turkey.

Shannon said...

Oh man....I am picturing you know...oh man is Nathan still breathing?! Did you get the paint out? Oh man. It could always be worse! (;