Listen to ahansen6s playlist

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Photos of Cael
We finally made it to Leanne's studio for Cael's "baby" session. Leanne takes photos of the new babies in the ward when they are born. We were a little late since he is now 8 months old, but I am SO glad. I wanted photos of him at this age so it worked out perfect. My favorite is the one with the hat. I am so glad too because I was so worried about keeping him on the sheet and props that I didn't even realize his hair was crazy. I am so frustrated with myself because that's the first thing I usually check. But, for the most part his hair is ok in the ones I love. He was so good, but such a little bugger at the same time. He was so intrigued with the camera that all he would give is this serious look. There were only two smiles during the whole session I think. I just can't get over this one in the crate with the hat. Fabulous job Leanne, we just love your work and your patience!
For more photos of Cael go HERE.











3 comments:

Brenda said...

I LOVE that picture of him. He looks so handsome! What a cutie!

Leanne said...

You're so funny... i don't see anything wrong with his hair!

Dana & Genni Bain said...

amber, these came out really nice! you guys make handsome boys. Aurora's gonna have a cute boyfriend..haha! jk