Listen to ahansen6s playlist

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Nathan's
"Baby Bear"

I don't know about you girls, but when we go into the boys' rooms at night to check on them before we go to bed we never know quite what we are going to find. Sometimes they are on the floor camping out, sometimes they have switched beds, fallen asleep with a book open, they are buried by books and trains and other times they are lying with their heads and feet hanging off the width way of the bed with no covers.

Last night Trent came downstairs laughing and told me that I had to go in the boys room. When I went in there, I was greeted by Nathan's "naked" Build A Bear in his "bed" that Nathan had made. I was laughing so hard. Nathan does the funniest things that you just would not expect.

3 comments:

AOlson said...

Oh Amber I am soo glad I have your blog address now. I am so glad that we can still keep in touch after ALL these years!! Yeah, so Kevin does harass me all the time about the NKOTB concert, but I don't care. I am going with my sister and some cousins. We all went together back in the day so we are going to do it again. We are pretty excited. Anyway, hopefully we can keep in better touch now. If you "surf" my blog you might recognize a few faces from THE BRANCH. LOL.

The comstocks said...

Hey I found you looking around at others blogs, you where my laurels leader in the la sierra heights ward. well your family looks great and I cant believe how big your oldest is now!

lishajeanne said...

Seriously. Nathan has to be the cutest kid ever. His personality is what makes him my favorite nephew.
-Ry